Newcastle Poker Forum

Go Back   Newcastle Poker Forum > Welcome to the Newcastle Poker Forum > General Chat

Old 12-12-2010, 04:38 PM
NPF God

Default Sensations Xmas Night out Review (just to help Buzzzz remember)

Been awhile since i did a write up/review of a sensations night out or anything else so here we go, and i'm sorry if its shite, but your choosing to read this.
Friday the 10th is the date, everyone who has confirmed the participation is eager for what promises to be a great night out. Me Neil Harvey chose the theme of the night, which was superb, Festive/Xmas Jumpers. Now i took this serious, i wanted the shittest funniest jumper i could find, and ended up going mental on ebay. I found a jumper that was described on ebay as 'winner of a ugly xmas jumper award at a works do last year' so i thought this would do, and ended up paying a ridiculous 50 for the pleasure to wear it. In my haste i forgot to check the size etc and when it arrived i realised it was indeed a womens size 16, was a ok fit, but the sleeves were redic short. I talk to Buzz about what he is going to do about his, and hear the reply which surely is perfect of...'i'm making my own' (pictures will follow)

Right so we decide to get things off to a nice early start, 4 oclock in Jesmond (sorry Dan trett if this isnt early to you, we all aint as hardcore as you and start drinking with our frosties!) Destination to start, Bar Blanc. Me and Omahaha arrive there at 4:30 (fashionably late) to be greeted by SamJ, JuniorBumber, and Jamie Giles who i will refer to as IRSADGG (is redic shit at drinking games Giles). Was suprised that the rest werent there but i wanted to just get on it, and being happy hour, and having a jewish lad next to me, 2-4-1 drinks were flowing. 10mins pass and we are joined by Buzzzz and Harrison (andrizu). Now Buzzzzzzzz said he was making his own jumper as ive said, but i was expecting chicken wing bones tied on with floss, but what arrived can only be described as majestic. The lad sure loves shite xmas jumpers.

Now we feel its a great time to start drinking games! good idea for some terrible for IRSADGG. This lad came prepared with his own 2ltr bottle of coke with vodka so you can guess the state he was in. Games start going and i call IRSADGG a retard, and he questions why......well as we were playing a game that the only rules to start was being able to count, and IRSADGG clearly didnt have this skill after it was his go and he said 6 after the number 4, i felt just in my damming of him. Lots of laughs were shared and many many many drinks disappeared when we get a call from SKIPPER!! saying 'im ootside lads, im at osbournes', so we drink up IRSADGG running to the bog to be sick (lovely) and make our way to meet the papa baller himself. We slide down the road, and there we spot what can only be described as a hunk of man waiting with open arms for his adoring team. Oh and btw Jamie DAle has joined us by this point, donning a xmas hoodie apparently, tried showing me patterns that represented snow, imo FAIL, but at least the effort was made, for that i saw well done.

Osbournes is busy and full of lovely ladies, but as looseman soul read, we were more interested in each other with some hugs going on for a fine length, never to long a time hugging a mate!! We THEN get talking to a group of lovely ladies and start playing pool with and against them. Now me and the Jew are owning to start, playing what can only be described as worldy pool. Somehow after a 3 game smashing all who come in our way winning streak comes to a end the ladies jump on and decide to play mix doubles. Me and the lass i was playing with (in only one way unfortunately) own again, then we have some random 50 something year olds challenge us. Tell the lads that im playing doubles and that ill meet you up ( i was drunk and had the horn, who wouldnt have done the same?!?) and clean up. Get a cheeky lil kiss off the lovely lady then hot foot it to toon to meet the rest of the lads. Dan trett met us in Osboures and was sober

I arrive in osbournes to find the lads.........obv huddled around the poker h/u machine. Some bad beats flying around but we go upstairs in beyond to get our groove thing on! Getting jiggy upstairs, i tell JD that i can deffo do a head stand no biggy, give it ago, turns out that i actually cant do a headstand and just made a tit of myself, ah well. Then some random lass comes up to me. Her opening line was 'do i look like a slag'? Well although the answer was yes, what is one to say?!? I being the gent said 'of course not my dear, you are gorgeous, but me in this jumper looks better'! She was livid by this and dragged me round with her asking randoms who looks better, me or her. The results were not great in the beginning as she was targeting groups of lads, and the only ones that said me were wearing eye liner im sure! We then target people with sense and i end up losing but the score must have been 20-18, im happy with this, as she was showing everything, i regained a sense of mystery to what im about, thankful no one saw that its basically just fat. Just before this i received a SOS call from buzzzzz who was lost and distressed. I wait outside of the gate for him and get chatting to a lovely mother daughter combo, but not to be to excited as they were handing out Christian Aid leaflets and the mother was rocking 70.

We have our moments in Beyond the head to Sinners. We head in, all very drunk by now, and we head to the bar. The next part im not particular proud off, but its all how you get results. I get talking to a group of 7-8 lasses who were dressed up as rugby teams, hoping for some wingman/back up from the boys, which was none coming. I get chatting with 2 ladies who were dressed as sharks, apparently rep'in Sale Sharks and one of them says are you Welsh? Now im drunk and for some reason thinking that it would help impress my immediate answer is YES and appoint a redic welsh accent. Im chatting for a good 30mins, with there mates interrupting asking me question about Wales as their parents are Welsh or some shite, basically i see it as cock blocking. Ive chosen the 2 sharks to pursue as they are...well the least attractive of the group, not ugly, but not great. I then get a call from Dan who lets me know that everyone is in Mushroom, say a emotional Welsh goodbye, even sing the national anthem with a lass who knows it in welsh, get a lil groove on with one of the sharks, and head away to mushroom.

Mushroom is canny full but i spot the lads and we make our way to the dance floor. Now Buzzzzz is hung over the rail of the dance floor looking out and i see what he is eyeing, a milf with boobs bigger then cowheads heed. She look furious, so i decide to go and chat with her, see whats what, maybe put a good word in for mr harvey. I ask her whats up and why are you looking so angry? She informs me that this kid (points at buzzzz) is just staring at her Tits. I start laughing, she looks mad still, and i let her know that 'its understandable, you do have a amazing set of bresticles'. She smiles and says 'no, i have a sensational pair of tits, and im taken for'. What a bitch, buzzz is shouting at her now, im done with it, and head to the DJ to request the best song ever recorded (laffy taffy) which i get told will be on soon. To my shear delight within 3 songs this rap classic is on and im dancing my heart out with the sensations who absolutely hate this song btw. Milo asks me to request a song for him, which the guy didnt have, but instead he went up himself and requested Cheryl Cole, Promise this. What a tune i hear you say, and a song i regret to say that i know the dance too. I tough JD it in Dublin and he will back me up that the ladies love it. Needless to say the song eventually comes on and i find myself next to 5 sensations and a group of 4 lasses who want to learn the dance to, i educate and then we leave.

Greggs shouldnt be open at this hour, but is, and after a brief tasty stop off, we head to bambu, god only knows why. We head straight to the dance floor and tbh nothing really happens, some amazing stunning lass asked me for my top, i said no, she said we can swap tops, i obv lap up the offer if she goes first but she aint game, we leave this shit hole and go where any self respecting degen goes when drunk, the G. Poor poor buzzzzz is wearing new trainers, so im trying to hold him up on route to the G, he crys out in pain i cant go on, but the inspirational words of 'but think of the pizza at the G, who wants a pizza' is responded with 'I WANT THE FUCKING PIZZA!!!!' this is repeated a few time, we get in the G, Buzzzzz doesnt even order food and we start a plo table. Didnt go great for some, i make a absolute tit of myself in the G, and me and milo head back to mine, after a good clean fun night. Sorry for the rambling even though not much happened.

National Team Champions 2010

Snooker promotions for On Q
www.facebook.com/OnQPromotionsLtd
Old 12-12-2010, 04:51 PM
Banned

So glad my 'mersennary' blunder didn't make it into the report, tytytyty.
Old 12-12-2010, 04:55 PM
NPF God

christmas just brings the worst out in me
Old 12-12-2010, 05:15 PM
NPF God

I cant remember any of this. wp

Mark [Spoona] says:
I heard monika needs 2 b cut outta her pants

WALKERS SENSATIONS - UK TEAM CHAMPIONS 2010
We dont fuck up and come 2nd
Old 12-12-2010, 05:26 PM
NPF God

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior View Post
So glad my 'mersennary' blunder didn't make it into the report, tytytyty.
so much im sure i forgot, wp

Old 12-12-2010, 08:35 PM
NPF God

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,315 Posts

what an epic report.

absolutely legends. well played lads, esp farmer for getting his welsg bluff through!

Twitter Blog About Me, By Scotty
Old 12-12-2010, 09:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulhuzz View Post
what an epic report.

absolutely legends. well played lads, esp farmer for getting his welsg bluff through!
wish I was there for this.. I tried something similar in mushroom later, was supposed to be american but it came out irish every time.. what an utter failure
Old 12-12-2010, 09:16 PM
NPF God

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulhuzz View Post
what an epic report.

ty, tbf half welsh anyway, but still, used to do it as south african, but that bit me in th bum at uni when a lass was from some village outside joberg

Old 12-12-2010, 11:20 PM
NPF Radgie Leader

As usual the sensations finish last in the shagging stakes and probably busto at the end of the night. get back to hugging each other.

WP nice report KUTGW
Old 13-12-2010, 12:35 AM
NPF God

nice writes. sounds like a gr8 nite
19:08:32] Archie4wolves: you should buy something for yourself though like i dunno a new jacket or something so if you go busto you can say well at least i have this

Now I can put my blog here too (like all the other nerds): Simmy3k-30 days